EIPA- ECR offers unpaid internships in the Barcelona antenna.
The objective of the internship programme is threefold:
- to provide a framework by which graduate and post-graduate students may employ their educational experience and translate it into practical work assignments;
- to develop a methodology of work in a training and research oriented environment;
- to assist the ECR’s faculty in their duties.
The Internship Programme is offered on a duration of approximately six-months, two times a year: January/February to June/July and from September to January/February.
The internship can be full- or part-time, depending on the cases. Stagers will carry out their tasks under the supervision of a faculty member.
Profile of the applicant
- EIPAECR encourages applications from candidates with a background in: Economics, Political Sciences, European studies, Law, International relations and related fields.
- Applicants can be enrolled in a graduate, post-graduate or PhD programme;
- Applicants should have a minimum knowledge of the MS Office package;
- It is important a good attitude toward a multicultural environment
- It is required fluency in English with some knowledge of Spanish and/or French.
Duties of the stagier
The successful candidate will provide support in the training and research activities of the Centre, in particular the tasks are:
- Search of documents for research papers;
- Support in the preparation of power point presentations;
- Support in the preparation of seminars;
- Participation in open seminars;
- Support in the preparation of tenders for technical assistance projects;
Working place: Barcelona (Spain)
How to apply
Applications must be sent between 1st October to 31 November for the first semester Internship; between 1st April to 15 July for the second semester Internship.
Applications can be written in English, Spanish or French and should include a CV together with a motivation letter specifying the areas of interest among: EU Governance and Multilevel governance, Regional development, EU and Euro Mediterranean policies.
Applications can be sent via email to: email@example.com